Monday, January 2, 2012

LIFE'S ESCAPE

When ever there is a paid holiday, I am on top of a mini vacation! Zack and I traveled up to Gatlinburg this weekend with his brother and his girl friend (who are too-cute-so-in-love-it-makes-you-want-to-vomet-happy) to stay in a cabin and just take a break from life. After the long work week it was the right amount of everything to make all stresses go away. I have to say the cabin lived up to its name above. Between the timed/instant fireplaces and a hot tub in each room (not to mention the LEGIT game room)... we were in woodsy wonderland heaven!
---I got owned by my secret little pool shark---
---Apparently, Z thought it was appropriate to take pictures of every moment. This one.. not so cute.---


---Before our shopping excursions--- 


One thing about Zack and I is we are professional shoppers. We can smell an outlet mall from a mile away. We spent all day Saturday shopping at our favorite stores with Starbucks in hand... Does it get much better? I don't think so! I got a new fossil watch that I have had my eye on for months! It was around $40 off of the original price and THIS GIRL was allll over that! (doing a little jig) We also hit up Banana Republic ( Z's fav), Gap, and JCrew. We said it was going to be our last big shopping splurge before wedding/house buying/adulthood. I don't know how much we are going to stick to that, but we have good intentions!

Overall, we had an amazing time and are definitely going back in the near future. Escaping away for a few days with the love of you life is highly recommended! :)

---Notice my rather large bum in this picture.... New Year's Resolutions... stay tuned!---

No comments:

Post a Comment