Thursday, January 26, 2012

Awkward & Awesome

Yes, Folks. I am back with some awkward & awesomeness from this week.

Awkward

...sharing good-bye smooches in the car while step-dad walks by after walking the dog. (It was PG, but Still!)

...Hesitating before I spell the word awkward because I misspell it EVERY time.

...Sitting in the living room while my mom watches her "stories" and a sex scene comes on... preeeetty graphically inappropriate.

...My trainer telling me that my left hook is like a butterfly fluttering on his hand.



Awesome

...My trainer telling me that my right hook was like a rhinoceros bolting into his hand.

...The amount of Starbucks I consumed this week.

...Falling asleep to the rain more than once this week.

...The ATL girls trip this weekend that shall take place. Ikea and Cheesecake Factory.... come to mama.



TGIAF!!!
(Thank God its almost Friday)

No comments:

Post a Comment