Monday, January 9, 2012

TOP 10 PINS

New Addiction: Pinterest
I guess it isn't a new addiction... but it is one of the greatest things invented next to the light bulb. Who ever is the creator.... hats off good sir. 

Pinterest is a HUGE help in wedding planning, and just to organize anything I see that I love. 
So here are my TOP 10 PINS lately.

1. "Cruise the East Side"--This font pairing it legit... and all the fonts are from my known favorite 

2. "Hipster Baby"-- My child will most likely dress like this. Poor Kid.

3. I love this outfit-- She looks so comfy!

4. "Dream Balcony"-- One day my friend... one day.


 5. "Truth about Coffee"--Amen.


 6. "Grandma says.." -- These are hilarious... I laughed out loud when I ready them!

7. "Grand Opening"-- I love this design and all of its retroness.

8. "Wedding Hair"-- Possibility? I think so!


 9. "Speak the truth"-- This is inspiration to me when I lack confidence or second guess my creation. Love it. 


10. "T.HANKS"-- Get it? haha! I love this thank you card design! So clever!

That's all folks... til next time. Or you can follow me on Pinterest and check out my boards HERE
Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment