Monday, January 23, 2012

The hunt.


I love shopping. And I am a deal hunter for sure.  Whether it be inspiration for a DIY or some hidden treasure accessory that I can't live without, I often venture out to America's Thrift store or Goodwill to search for the next diamond in the rough. I am often successful, but it is always a hit or miss. These are my latest finds...

1. Retro Polaroid Camera- don't have film for it yet because it's so expensive, but if you want to make a donation just shoot me an email :)
2. Oversized Quilted Bag- I have passed up a few fossil bags on sale because they aren't as cute
or versitile!
3. Vase- Love that hand painted design!
4. Teal Scarf- Soooo Soft and I love the color!


Happy Monday All :)

2 comments:

  1. $1.99 for that scarf! WOW! Let's go shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For great deals on all designer bags visit http://pursesandmore.net

    ReplyDelete