Monday, January 23, 2012

Let your FAITH be bigger than your fear



This past weekend was very therapeutic for me. Prayed a lot, spent a lot of time with family and friends.... It was very much needed after the long week. I went to the bridal show on Sunday with my mom and one of my bridesmaids! We had so much fun and I won $50!! I swear that never happens! Needless to say I was very excited. 
One thing that this weekend allowed me to do was forget about all the stresses that life brings and just enjoy all of the love and support that is overflowing from the people who surround me. I am very thankful that I have such wonderful family and friends that I can ask for prayers and they always have words of encouragement. I feel incredibly blessed. 

Each day is a new day and I hope that's the saying below is a truthful one for me.


Its gonna be a great week! I can feel it!


Images via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment