Friday, December 30, 2011

Font LOVIN Friday

Ahem..Ahem..Introducing... My two favorite fonts this week. 

Ready for them?


TADA! 

I have found just a hidden treasure on THIS website. Not only does it have such creative, modern, trendy fonts... but guess what.. THEY ARE FRIZZZ--EEE! (or free for those who didn't catch that) Technically you "name your price". Which if you put in "8" for example, it will take you to a paypal account and set you right up. Or you can do what I do and put "0" and it downloads right away. Its not that don't appreciate the blood sweat and tears that probably went in to the development, but girl is on a budget. Girl has to pay for wedding. Girl has shopping problem as is. Girl likes free stuff. (Girl=me...carried away? maybe a smidge)
Anyways.
They have several fonts perfect for day to day use, and I am in love with it. I check back every now and then to see if new ones get added... doesn't happen as often as I would like, but definitely worth the wait when it does! 
I use both of these quite a bit, and most recently in a menu design for Cupcake Kitchen. 
You can check out their website HERE. They have BY FAR the best cupcakes/cakes/sweet deliciousness in Chattanooga. 
Promise you. 

Off work in a few, and going home to pack for our big adventure this weekend. Cabin life better be treatin' me right. Its been a rough week. Know what I sayin'?

No comments:

Post a Comment