Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Top 10 PINS {Wedding Style}

Where would I be without Pinterest? Somewhere lost in the wedding planning abyss...thats for sure. Its not only the best time waster, but also the only form of organization I have for all of my DIY's, color palettes, flower arrangements, and burlap inspirations... and I could probably go on and on. ANYWAYS... I'll save my love affair with Pinterest for next week.
Here are my top 10 pins for wedding inspiration:


::ONE: Heart stitched on back of tie::
This idea is so great. I might try it, but if you knew anything about my Fiance, you know that he would probably flip if his tie went missing before the wedding (maybe because he thinks I would kill him. Thats besides the point.)... or if I tampered with it. I think he would love it, but kidnapping the tie would be the challenge. ((brainstorming))

::TWO: Taco shots::
 I think these are kind of perfect. If budget is tight, may not be the best idea. But if it doesn't work for your wedding, you could always pull it off for a party!

::THREE:Headpiece::
I LoVe Everything about this headband. Looks like you could possibly make a similar one if buying one is too expense. I spy tool, feathers, sequin appliqué, and beading. You might need a sewing kit and a thimble.  


 ::FOUR:Envelope lace::
I am going to try this budget permitting. Thats all.

::FIVE:Silver lanterns::
I will admit I have a slight obsession with lanterns. I bought 15 of these for the table arrangements for the wedding. If you are doing lanterns, IKEA is the way to go. $6.99 folks. No lies.

::SIX:Mens Attire::
 Grey Suits are perfect for any season. I think they can be dressy or laid back depending on what the bride is wearing. Which means they are the perfect accessory with the perfect dress. Plus the skinny black tie is trendy and amazing if you ask me. 

::SEVEN:Wooden Hearts::
Unique alternatives for boutonnieres are starting to catch on. I personally love the Idea, and this one happens to strike my fancy. 


::EIGHT:Cinderella Shoes::
I am a pretty casual girl. I wear flats most of the time, but there is something really exciting about putting on a pair of high heels. These are true Cinderella shoes, and quite affordable by Steve Madden. Unlike the Jimmy Choos I fell in love with. Just as gorgeous too!   

::NINE:Photo-booth::
Photobooths are the bomb. The guests love them, and you get to capture all of the wonderful silly candid moments that your photographer misses because he is too busy capturing those sweet dance moves on the dance floor. Mustache props are a must. 


::TEN:Votives::
CANDLES! CANDLES! CANDLES!
Flowers are gorgeous, but candles create the most romantic lighting and ambiance. Flowers don't stand a chance next to those bad boys! Did I mention they are more affordable?! Votives... CHECK!



There is more to come of wedding goodness/madness. Stay tuned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment