Tuesday, February 14, 2012

One of my very own


 You know when you see something once that intrigues you, then the next thing you know it just seems to slap you in the face every way you turn?! Birchbox was a lot like that for me. I first heard about it on the Small Things Blog. Then it seemed every blog I looked at mentioned it somewhere. Then my friend Gena said she was doing it and then.... BAM! I wasn't going to stop until I reeled this baby in! It took me a month to get accepted but it was well worth the wait! I suggest you hurry your little tushies to their website and sign up! You can do that here. So do it. Do it now. 
So here is a little peak into my very first Birchbox!!!



Is the anticipation killing you yet!?



TADA!
//Please ignore the brash pen mark across that beautiful foil, pink logo. I got kind of excited when I was trying to open it, and a pen was the first this I saw to slice the tape... so...ball point it is.//



Dermalogica//Daily Microfoliant
I will be honest that I have never heard of a product like this. Powder exfoliant what? Just add water? Seems easy and good for travel. I might just give it a go this weekend on my journey up to Nashville to visit some friends. If they are sweethearts I might even share. :)




Jouer//Luminizing Moisture Tint
I can't wait to use this in the summer time to go to the pool/beach, or hopefully both! Moisture before a tan is a must, and if it gives your skin a little color and glow? Even Better!




SuperSmile//Powered Mouthrinse (2)
I usually keep a very small bottle of mouth rinse in my purse for special occasions, or meetings where I know I will do a lot of talking, but I always worry I won't screw the top on correctly or tight enough and it will spill. So this solves that problem for sure. It also made my BB smell like minty goodness, so it has to do wonders for your stinky breath!



Juice Beauty//Blemish Clearing Serum
Work=Stress. Stress=not cute things that pop up on my face and ruin my day. I obviously need this in my life. I also loved that it says,"clears, heals & hydrate", because most blemish toners are harsh and dry out the skin. I will let you know how this goes, but it seems verrrrry promising. I hope it makes a believer out of me!




Eye Rock//Designer Liner
Not sure when I will have the right occasion to try this one out (or the guts to try it), but it seems cool and like it would be a really simple way to bring out that smokey dramatic eye! Very Amy Winehouse.

1 comment:

  1. OMG we got a LOT of different things! I wanna know what you think of that blemish clearing serum! But I got the eye rock liners and I think im gonna try mine this weekend! You got some great stuff! I will post mine soon :)

    ReplyDelete