Thursday, February 16, 2012

Awkward & Awesome

Awkward

Spraining my ankle during my workout. Pretty sure its not as dramatic as I am making it out to be, but it swelled up like a cantaloupe and I had to waddle out of the gym with a sad look on my face. Ok, maybe not a cantaloupe, but definitely like an apple. Which if you don't have cankles, thats kinda big! Its ok though... I am pretty sure my large consumption of white chocolate is going to cure it. I know I shouldn't put all my eggs in one basket, but HEY. Can't blame a girl for trying!

Getting my oil changed... not the awkward part....
wait for it....
Going to pick up my car and the mechanic strike up conversation about marriage and how he has never been married and will probably never get married, even though his parents still nag him about getting married and having children with a "nice girl". (( The conversation went on...))TMI.


Not learning the "Save often" technique I regretfully learned the hard way in college. I could either write an angry letter to Adobe, or just try to save every 10 mins. I haven't decided which one I will attempt yet.




Awesome

Getting assigned a really cool project at work where I am able to show off some skills, let the creative juices flow, and learn a little in the process. Yesssssss!

Eating IHOP on V-day with my fiance, and it being one of the best dates we have ever been on. Valentines day is like another anniversary for us because it was our second date 7 years ago, where we shared our first dance and first kiss, and decided we liked each other alot. ((Maybe I'll tell you the full story one of these days! Its a good one:) ))

Getting to see my friends this weekend in Nashville! Especially my best of 11 YEARS!!!! Thats half my life people!!!! Part of me is saddened that she lives in what seems to be a far away land, but its not too far for visits and there is always something to do in Nash-Vegas. Plus she and my other friend Gena are amazing hosts! :) Can't wait to spend some time with them!!

Seeing a ninja on the side of the road. I promise, I saw it.

My friend, Megan, picking me up from the car place, while my oil gets changed, and taking me for a two for one at Chilis. What a keeper.




Looks like awesomeness dominated the week. Perfection.
TGIF//almost!

No comments:

Post a Comment