Sunday, February 5, 2012

Days 4 & 5

#febphotoaday

Day 4: Stranger

Photo taken outside of the movies yesterday. Z and I went to see  The Woman in Black. Kinda freaky if you ask me.
ME=the girl who "LOVES" scary movies until she sits in a dark theater and screams like a baby at the most predictable parts. I am pretty sure I was mocked by the back row, which consisted of some LOUD individuals who sneezed 12 times. It sounded like a dog barking. Moving on... 


Day 5: 10am

(( looks like Mr. Tassimo needs a cleanin! Add it to the to-do list...))
10am on a Sunday for me is filled with reflection, coffee, and fashion decisions. By no means is it a fashion show at church, But it is the one day a week that I enjoy picking out my outfit and get to relax as I get ready for the most lovely part of my week. 6 days til next sunday... the countdown begins :).



Happy Super Bowl Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment