Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Awkward & Awesome Wuuuursday

NEW DAY OF THE WEEK (incase you didn't get the memo) :  WURSDAY-- Wednesday night, almost Thursday.


Awkward:

...Hearing a ((pop)) in right Hip region and having to explain to my trainer that I have joints of a 60 year old woman. Fibrous dysplasia got the best of me. 

...Limping into the grocery store holding my lower back like I am either prego or an old lady…. either way there is not a 
cute face to go along with that crooked strut.

...In bed by 8… and disappointed when 9:00 rolls around and I am not laying in my pillowy abyss. I am 22… 22 PEOPLE! I should be galavanting around town till the wee hours of the morning. Shenanigans. 

...The nervous burper who was just showcased on American Idol.. sang "Born This Way" by Lady Gaga. It was a 'no' to say the least. 


Awesome:

... Winning a 3 day 2 night trip, from going to the bridal show two weekends ago!! Have yet to find out of its a scam.. BUT I will stay hopeful till I figure out the catch!!

...My fiance. He is 'AWESOME' by himself, but his willingness to improve our relationship daily even while it is still rainbows and butterflies…. absolutely AWESOME x infinity. 

...Ranch Dressing. Its just so darn good. ON ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. 

...Letterpress. I don't care if its the real thing, or a photoshop effect… I fall in love with a letterpresses masterpiece everytime. 

...Getting a compliment from a co-worker at work today on organizing a nightmare Die-line situation.

...That I HAVE 2 FOLLOWERS!! haha! Not very impressive but exciting? Well, heck yeah! 


No comments:

Post a Comment